Saturday, October 29, 2005

Overview

Since most of my readers will be other college students from back home (at least initially), I’m going to populate this with some info so people aren’t staring at a blank page. Now that the blog is up and running, I’ll try to update it on a more regular basis. A lot has happened as I sit down to think about it, so I’ll have to condense things a bit. But for now, here’s the distilled version, the ‘story so far’ …
Also, I am planning to put some pictures up, Blogger actually has some kind of associated program to do it fairly smoothly, but I don't have time to figure it out tonight. So stay tuned ...
One important note: GS = General Studies, the program that I am in. GS is Columbia’s school for non-traditional or returning students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home