Sunday, April 16, 2006

Street Fair

Street fairs are kind of a cool thing. They seem to pop up mysteriously a couple of times each semester like the caravans of the Silk Road, and they take over the street for several blocks when they appear. They’re really quite fun, and you can find some good (if overpriced) food as well as all kinds of other interesting stuff. This one was being held yesterday, and it was fun to go and wander through.
A bunch of new material today, use the sidebard to get to it all, as it doesn’t all fit on the first page. The last of the new posts from today is entitled ‘Ravi”. I didn’t mean to let such a glut build up, but I’ve just been busy. There have been more than a few noteable events, and I’ve been glad to have pictures to put up with them. One other thing, my posts from spring break are written, but I don’t have the pictures yet, since I took them with Levon’s camera. He keeps telling me he’ll get to them and then putting me off. Hopefully in the next week I’ll get them, and I can put the posts up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home