Saturday, June 17, 2006

Central Park

I had the opportunity to go down to Central Park for the first time since being here a few weeks ago for a church picnic. It was a really good time, the park itself is quite beautiful. It’s very interesting because once you’re in the park, everything around you is lush and green, trees and rolling hills. The only thing to remind you that you’re not in fact in the countryside are the skyscrapers that can still be seen above the tops of the trees.
It was a great afternoon, and I got to meet some good people, but the one downside was somehow, I forgot my camera. Which really sucks, because it was a beautiful day and would have made for some great pictures. This one was taken by someone else there; it’s kind of a fun action shot, but it’s not as good as some of the others I could have taken with my own camera. The next time I’m down there, I’ll make an effort to remember to bring it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home