Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Gala '07

The Spring Gala was Saturday night, on Easter weekend, and as it was last year, it was a great time. But this time, there was one reason that stands out above all others for why it was so great. My girlfriend Stephanie flew into town to surprise me.
Last year’s event was a really good time, but I remembered when I was leaving thinking to myself, “I’m definitely going to have to try and find a date next year”. Having Stephanie be able to come was the best thing I could have imagined. She was only here for the weekend, but we had an absolutely great time together, and being able to get dressed up and go to the big formal event of the year here at my school together meant a lot to me. Knowing that Steph put a considerable amount of time & energy into the surprise, including taking a red-eye and flying all night, was just amazing.
As formal events (and Easter weekends) go, this was the best one I’ve ever had, and I will never forget this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home