Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

So, I went looking for this hat see? And I couldn’t find the right one but my buddy Vinnie down in Brooklyn, he calls and tells me he has these hats that fell off the back of a truck, says maybe I want to come take a look. I say hey, why not right?
Went out on Saturday night to three different parties, and decided that while I didn’t want to “dress up”, I did need a hat. The hat I had in mind I couldn’t find, but this one was perfect since it exactly matched the shirt I already had. The idea in my mind was Prohibition-era gangster, but I got a lot of Indiana Jones all night. I suppose the leather jacket was throwing people off.
I’m going to ignore the bit of self-aggrandizement here, I thought I would have appeared in a random photo from the parties taken by my friends but I guess not. It’s all good though, some of this is just expanding on the theme of not taking myself … So … Damn … SERIOUSLY!!!!

:)

( This is actually a theme that has been coming up a lot with me lately; you try and pay attention to what the winds are telling you … )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home